Today I’m wearing a nice dark shade of exhaustion under my eyes.
Men have written thousands of stories about how having a toxic relationship with their father has completely ruined their lives
but then make fun of girls for having “daddy issues”
May you have enough money to pay your bills this month with a little extra left over for a bit of fun.
This is one of the nicest things to wish for someone
if i as a retail worker have to work with a dozen cameras pointed at me to deter me from stealing $10, cops should have to work with a camera pointed at them to deter them from arbitrarily maiming and killing people
• when she talks so loud
• when she’s not way out
• when she’s got a boyfriend anyway
• when u don’t look so cool
• when there’s not a change in pressure
• when ur broken veins don’t say anything
• when u don’t bleed the same way
• when u don’t have enough money to spend
• when u call it a fight, when u know its a war
[lawyer voice] the prosecution makes a compelling argument, but have you considered this *puts middle finger up*
See? Now this is a prank. Something silly and good intentioned and actually funny. Not groping poor, unsuspecting girls.
that sign is so accurate right now it’s scary